Are you on the hunt for an equestrian ranch? If so, this property in Thermal is an absolute must-see. You won’t want to miss out on all this incredible ranch has to offer. Read on for five reasons to take a look.
1. Wide open space. This property consists of 20 acres located in the heart of the wide open spaces that characterize so much of Thermal. Its unparalleled when it comes to beauty and space for you and your horses to roam.
2. Location. Thermal is one of the eastern cities of the Coachella Valley, which gives it access to all that the region has to offer. Located off of 61st street, approximately a half mile from Highway 86, this working farm is only two miles away from the famed Thermal Club, a private race track and testing ground, and just five minutes away from the renowned, state-of-the-art HITS Desert Horse Park, the home of the annual HITS Thermal Desert Circuit horse shows. Polo players and fans can get to both the Empire Polo Club and Eldorado Polo Club in just 15 minutes, as Indio is just a quick and easy drive. In addition, the Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport is in close proximity.
3. Golf. Fans of the sport and avid golfers can enjoy championship holes at the PGA West or the Silver Rock Public Course, which are both only a short drive away.
4. Options. The farm was well-planned to optimize efficiency and functionality. This property is the perfect place to raise and train horses, run a boarding facility or have an organic farm.
5. Amenities. This incredible equestrian ranch features numerous amenities, including convenient water sources, such as a private well for domestic water and Coachella Valley Water for irrigation. There is a mobile home on site that boasts over 1900 square feet of living space, with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, covered parking and an enclosed garage. There is also a caretaker cottage onsite, featuring one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen and a laundry room. The completely fenced property also boasts three pastures, a large hay storage shed, a dog kennel, and a 10-horse breezeway barn with a two car garage, storage and grooms’ quarters.